Sunday, August 29, 2010

Courtney and Jason Part II

So when I finally stole Courtney and Jason away for their photos, we had a little mishap. I asked if the happy couple would head down to the dock for some pictures. Courtney hadn't brought her shoes along and was tiptoeing down to the dock when we both heard a splash. We looked over and Jason had backed himself right into the water. I turned on my camera as quickly as possible and snapped as fast as I could. The only problem was that I was laughing so hard couldn't hold my camera still. I really don't know if I've ever laughed that hard in my life. I can officially say this wedding tops my list of favorites.












































3 comments:

kaci said...

bahaha! they're PERFECT! good job ad. :)

Dani said...

Adrianne, these are awesome! ...I'm so glad you got those of Jason!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Great Pics. I love the one with Brody soooo cute.