Friday, August 27, 2010

Courtney and Jason

Courtney and Jason got married on a beautiful August evening. Everything was so perfect at the wedding. There was only one oversight that I noticed. They didn't allot any time for pictures!! I know I'm hyperventilating again just thinking about it. So after the wedding and before the reception we snapped some super quick family shots, and the guests began arriving. I waited semi-patiently for my opportunity and when I saw it arise I physically grabbed this bride and groom and stole them away before it was dark! We literally did these photos in 15 minutes, and I am so happy with how they turned out. But seriously, look what I had to work with...made my job really easy. We had some excitement during this time that is going to be documented in an part II to be posted as soon as I can. So...to be continued...











1 comment:

kaci said...

They turned out GREAT!! :) I can't wait for Grady's pictures..and Jason falling in the water! haha! :)