Saturday, February 9, 2008

Taylor

Let me introduce you to the energizer bunny, Taylor. When Taylor first got to my house she barely moved, but it only took about ten minutes for this blue eyed beauty to feel right at home. I don't think she held still the rest of the time. She was so funny. She certainly knew what she wanted and would set up the props to her liking. Then she would climb on top of them only to climb right back off. I got plenty of pictures of the top of her head, but managed to capture her personality in the process.








2 comments:

Bunderson Family said...

Hey!! Just checked your blog and saw you posted Tay's pics last night. They turned out very good!! I cannot wait to see the rest. Thanks so much!!
Jen

Erica said...

Awesome pics, Adrianne. I check often and love all the work you do!