Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Shipleys

Well, after a session with little Brooklyn, the rest of the Shipley clan came for some family shots. All I can say is these people make some beautiful kids. I did their photos about a year ago and remembered how well each one would sit and pose perfectly without much coaching at all...I remembered correctly. They are so easy to work with. Five kids nine and under-I can't even imagine, but I must say I am impressed with this little family. Good parents go a long way.







4 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Beautiful

West Family said...

what awesome pictures - they are gorgeus kids and you are a wonderful photographer! i need you. my kids need their picture taken!

shipley's said...

Adrianne, I can't tell you thankyou enough for capturing the perfect smiles and the perfect moments. You are creating memories for us that will last a life time. You are truley gifted.
Can we have you for the next 18 years?

Anonymous said...

deniseMy son sent this blog to me so I could enjoy the pictures of my grandchildren. When I got to the final picture, I simply melted. You have captured this family's true essence. I look forward to checking out all the pictures you take. What a gift you have. Every child looks as if they've waited their entire life to meet you. Awesome