Friday, December 2, 2011

The Mays

I love the May family. They have been good to me and my family for as long as I have known them. I have taken pictures of different bits and pieces of this great family over the years, but this was the first time I was able to capture the whole clan together. They chose the location and I met them there on a brisk fall evening. Everyone was great, though. We made quick work in order to keep the kids all red-nose free :) and got some great shots. I loved when I asked the girls to line up and asked if we should have all the daughters-in-law on one side and the daughters on the other...momma Mays response, "They are all my daughters." lucky girls...lucky family...





1 comment:

Soccer Mom said...

I sure miss working for Greg! He was the best boss ever!!!! :)