Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Brower Bunch

After two reschedulings due to some nasty weather, the Browers landed a perfect day for their family pictures, and these photos were well worth their wait. The pictures were going really well, and I felt like we had quite a few good ones when I decided to try a new spot out that would work perfect for these two fun girlies. It was so fun to see them playing with each other in the purple flowers. I could not quit snapping shots and I will apologize ahead of time to this cute family...I took way too many!!! I just couldn't resist. There are soooo many fun ones.
















1 comment:

Denise said...

These are so nice, thanks again! I was worried about my two silly girls but you seemed to catch those very moments I was worried about and turn them into some very cute pictures. Love it!