Monday, May 24, 2010

Berkley

Okay, so I'm not crazy! I have been trying to upload Berkley's pictures for days, and I have been so frustrated!! I kept getting errors and finally when I took the time to read it, the prompt said that I had uploaded too many photos to my blog...I didn't even know that was possible!! So I finally figured out how to fix the problem, and now I can post this perfect little baby...

Berkley came to my house at exactly one week old, and I was soooo excited when I saw how stinking pretty she was. Her tiny little head was plastered with jet black hair, and she melted me from the beginning. She was really good for her whole session. She didn't really want to go to sleep, but we played the binky in and out game to keep her content the whole time. Her parents are big Red Sox fans (I know, don't judge them based on that :) So they wanted some baseball photos to go with the princess style. Berkley was so good, and she is oh so pretty.







1 comment:

Sarah and Greg said...

These are GREAT! Love that little one!