Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brady

This hot guy just happens to be my nephew, Brady. I was only 13 years old when Brady was born and I thought he was the greatest thing in the world. I spent every spare minute I had at his house and hauled him with me everywhere. I loved him so much, and I still do. It's so fun now 18 years later that I have three little boys who love him too. They get so excited when Brady comes to see them and hang out. With both of our very hectic schedules we only had about 20 minutes to shoot his senior photos. Lucky for me he is totally photogenic and we got some really great shots in those few minutes. I love this kid.





1 comment:

Nate & Lindsey said...

Ad, you did such a great job! I too love this guy and think you captured him looking super hot! I can't believe how great all of them turned out! I love them and can't wait to get his announcement! love you both