Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just a little heads up!

I have had several people needing pictures who have been contacting me lately asking when my baby is due. I am due on May 19th, so I have about 6 weeks left. I will be booking pictures for as much of that time as possible and then I will by taking a little while off. If you want to book a shoot before then please get in touch with me as soon as possible to set a date. I'm about half full as of now, but I will work in as many people as possible who are hoping for "spring" photos. Please email me with any questions.
Thanks, Adrianne

adrianne.vaughan@gmail.com

Oh, and one more thing. I am wanting a more formal website for my photography and I'm looking for someone to build it for me. If anyone is interested please email me and let me know. I would be happy to trade for pictures.

No comments: