Monday, October 3, 2011

Brenna & Scott

Holy cow! What else can I say? Brenna is one of my favorite gals of all time and has made a few appearances on the blog along the way. I had no idea that she would be making another appearance so soon, but once I met Scott and saw these two together there was no hiding that these two are meant to be. Can you say smitten kittens? I had so much fun spending the morning with them and taking their engagement photos. We ended up with millions of great pictures of these cute couple in such great outfits, and it was miserable for me to try to narrow some favorites down to post on the blog. I can't wait to take more...stay tuned for bridals!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh LOVE THESE!!! Scott is my cousin and I love Brenna ever so much!!! The pictures are amazing!!! :) they make me happy to see!
-Jamie

Kym McNabney said...

Wow, you take amazing pictures.