Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dylan & Dakota

Dylan and Dakota are so stinking pretty. I had watched them play sports, and every time I have seen them I have thought how much fun it would be to photograph them. I was so excited when their mom contacted me to take some shots at their Sweet Sixteen birthday bash. We took a bunch of candid photos first and then took a minute to shoot some formal ones too. These girls are naturals. They are so fun to shoot. I would love to take their photos a hundred more times.




2 comments:

Noone said...

Hey, I stumbled on your blog - your photos are amazing! I wish I could afford a professional camera...maybe I could save up for it some day :)

Anonymous said...

Love your photography techniques! The creativity of the posses and form used to capture the photos are amazing! Love them!