Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dylan & Dakota

Dylan and Dakota are so stinking pretty. I had watched them play sports, and every time I have seen them I have thought how much fun it would be to photograph them. I was so excited when their mom contacted me to take some shots at their Sweet Sixteen birthday bash. We took a bunch of candid photos first and then took a minute to shoot some formal ones too. These girls are naturals. They are so fun to shoot. I would love to take their photos a hundred more times.




3 comments:

Binny said...

Hey, I stumbled on your blog - your photos are amazing! I wish I could afford a professional camera...maybe I could save up for it some day :)

Katie said...

Love your photography techniques! The creativity of the posses and form used to capture the photos are amazing! Love them!

coachforever said...

coach outlet store.Coach Hobos Bags.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys.Thanks for 2011 coach outlet wathching coach backpack.Those are the awesome shops I power balance pendant,efx bracelet wanna tell you guys.power balance wristbands ,efx bracelet.