Monday, September 13, 2010

The Vaughan Family

The Vaughan family contacted me to take some fun fall family pictures. I was awfully curious if these Vaughans were related to my husband when I saw the spelling of their last name, and as much as I would have loved them to be...there was no relation. But look how stinking cute they are! These kids honestly were so good. I told them several times that it's not always this easy :) It was a perfect night for a photo shoot-great family, great weather, great lighting equals fantastic pictures!

































































1 comment:

West Family said...

How Cute!! i love your pictures and still haven't found anyone better!! :) I can't believe Grady is a senior either! He is so cute! I want you to take pics of my family!! :) Hope you are doing well. I STILL miss you! Val