Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Noah

Itty bitty Noah came to me for some newborn photos. He seemed so small. His mommy thought for sure he'd stay asleep for us, but after a couple quick photos he was up and not at all interested in going back to sleep. She worked awfully hard to get him back to sleep and he finally caved although he did suffer from the infamous one eye open, one eye closed problem that several newborns tend to have while having their pictures taken :) He was great, though, and I had a lot of fun playing around with his photos. He is one lucky little guy to have some really great parents.











3 comments:

Lindsay Marie Photography said...

I absolutely LOVE the second one! Great work!

Unknown said...

Oh Adrianne! Thanks so much for doing these! I just love them! They are perfect!

Lisa Willie said...

I LOVE Them!!!!! you are so amazing :) Lisa