Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aniston

Okay for starters...how cute is this beautiful baby girl's name? I love love love it. Anyway, Aniston showed up for her newborn modeling debut looking perfect as ever. This dainty little miss looked adorable in the tutu her grandma had made for her. Her mom had told me that she is a total sleepyhead and would be so easy to pose...well, Aniston had plans for the morning alright, and those plans did not include having her pictures done. Actually, I'm pretty sure the only thing she had on her mind was eating. Her parents were awesome, though, and so super patient which made such a difference, and after a little break round two resulted in some pretty great pictures.









4 comments:

kaci said...

she's pretty cute and i do love thee name! :]

Nate & Lindsey said...

Ad, I think you did a great job with this little princess. Oh I love them all.

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Georgeous

Rachel said...

those are precious!