Monday, October 19, 2009

Challis and Hailey's Wedding Day

So I got to Logan, Utah for Hailey and Challis' wedding and it was FREEZING cold! Crazy enough, though, by the time they came out of the temple it had warmed up and felt perfect. I told them they must be living right. I can't tell you how much fun I had with these two. Challis had me laughing out loud for a good part of the whole day. It's so fun when I can tell that a couple really is in love, and let me tell you what...it is no secret that these two are totally smitten with one another. If only everyone was this great to work with.











3 comments:

Alli E. said...

Beautiful! I love the rustic door!!

Barker Family said...

Those are so pretty!! You did a great job.

Drew Watts said...

Superb and amazingly captured moments! My sister is planning a baby shower party for her best friend. Saw many Venues in NYC online but will choose a nearly located one. Luncheon will be arranged in a garden space area. Drinks and desserts will be ordered from my friend's store. Will bake cup cakes and cookies to make mommy to be feel more special. .