Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hudson

Itty bitty Hudson debuted in his first photo shoot at 6-days-old. We did a quick session inside where he relieved himself in more than one way--more than once on all the props :) He did great in all of the shots, but we decided to do something I have never done before...take newborn pictures outside. The weather was perfect to give it a try-overcast but super warm. I was extremely excited with how the photos turned out. He looks so adorable on the old Dodge truck. I am now going to want to take ALL newborn shots outside. Oh so tiny...oh so cute.





1 comment:

Jillene said...

Ad, I love all of them. My favorites are the hood of the truck, the feet one, the close up sleeping one, and close up with eyes open, and the last one. So pretty much all of them. Thank you so much. Will you put those pictures in my accouncement? Thanks again.