Thursday, January 15, 2009

I took these photos of all of my nieces and nephews (and my own kids, of course) to give to my parents for Christmas. I was totally impressed with all of the abnormal cooperation that went into the photo shoot, but so super happy about it. I thought everyone looked great. The plan was to have this be my last post of 2008, but as hectic as the Christmas season gets it just hasn't happened. I have enjoyed the break, but after a few emails/texts this week from people ready for some pictures I'm ready to get back into the swing of things, and thought I'd better post these before they were outdated.

Thanks to everyone who let me capture some of your moments in 2008!






2 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

These are great Ad. I can't believe how big Todd's kids are. I remember when they were babies. It makes me feel old. Maggie's birthday is coming up again. You want to do another trade? :)

Soccer Mom said...

Love the pic by the old tractor! Love it!