Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Holly

Holly came to me for her senior pictures. I love doing seniors...probably one of my very favorite styles of pictures to take. She made it easy. Holly's eyes are incredible. I found myself taking tons of closeups to try and capture the intense color of her eyes. Holly was really fun to work with. We walked around old town and found all sorts of interesting walls, stairs, & settings. I could tell that she is one of those girls that everyone just loves to be around.















2 comments:

Stacy said...

Holly you do have really pretty blue eyes! I love all the pictures! Awesome job!

Bex said...

Adrianne you really are an amazing photographer! I can't believe how far you have come from when you first started. You are very talented. It sounds like you are super busy like always. You need to send me an email and let me know how you are doing!