Sunday, March 11, 2012

Noah turns 2

I was excited when I heard that little Mr. Noah was ready to meet with me for some two year photos. We were so happy that the weather had lightened up a little. Noah looked so cute in his blue sweater; his eyes just popped. There was a little bit of a problem, though. Noah was completely disinterested in having his photos taken. I'm sure his mom would have loved to hit the pause button on this little cutie. Unfortunately he didn't have one. He motored around everywhere he possibly could loving the outdoors...avoiding the camera at all costs. He was hilarious, and unbeknownst to him, I was still able to snap a bunch of fun shots of this sweet little guy.






1 comment:

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels