Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Esteps & Kellers

I took the Esteps engagement and wedding photos just over a year ago and had so much fun with them. So I was happy to hear from them when they contacted me to ask if they along with some of their closest buddies could get some updated photos. I thought it sounded like a lot of fun, and they wanted to chose their own location so off we went. I LOVED the area they took me to. It was beautfiul. It had been a super windy day (which is the curse of the Esteps) but when we got to the location the weather was perfect. I had a lot of fun taking pictures of these cute couples. We ended up with a bunch of really great shots!






5 comments:

colorado security systems said...

Lovely shots!

Ottoman beds said...

Amazing pics, nice click :)

Solar panels said...

Humm thanks for your beautiful pics .. :)

Beef Biltong said...

I would like to share my pics with you..

Defence Magazine said...

Cool pics at all...