Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Horsleys


I love the Horsleys! When they called me to see if I would meet them at their cabin for some family pictures, I was more than happy to do it. I grew up spending a lot of time at the Horsley house when it was only one sixth the size of the current version...6 kids, 26 grand kids later I saw that the famous Horsley smile had been passed down to even the newest members. We ended up with some perfect lighting for this fun fam, which resulted in some pretty great shots. I left the shoot hoping that my own little family would one day be just like this one. They are such great people. I just love them!





1 comment:

sofia123 said...

I have to say that you had taken very nice photos,such nice photos I really like. The photos with baby are too good.Thanks for this and there is some online HIV information which best and more effective.