Sunday, April 17, 2011

Berkley

I took Berkley's newborn photos just a year ago. When her mom contacted me to take her one year pictures I was excited because I remembered her being one of the prettiest babies I had ever photographed. Well, she may be a little bigger, but she is still such a stunning little gal. Those big blues...oh, she melts me. Berkley was amazing through the whole shoot. Her petite little body and dainty personality go hand in hand. Her mom had brought the cutest cake to have her dig into, but Berkley just politely picked at it. Her dad even tried sitting her on it, but not much reaction at all. So sweet. I love love love these pictures.










2 comments:

Idaho Skin Institute said...

They turned out GREAT!

awie99 said...

like ur photo very much..... nice shoot