Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Brooke & Bree

These unbelievably beautiful gals just happen to be my nieces. I took their pictures last year before school, and their mom complained that I took too many. So this year I limited myself to only one memory card...it wasn't easy. I learned a lesson, though,...I don't have to take a million photos to get great ones. There were tons of amazing shots. I had so much fun taking these. I love getting these girls to laugh, and I must say-I'm pretty stinking good at it. I can't even explain how much I love these two.








2 comments:

Jillene said...

They are so beautiful. Amazing job as usual. Can't wait to see these hanging on their bedroom walls.

kristib said...

So cute! They both look so old! Obviously, it has been way too long since I've seen them. Living far away has some drawbacks. Great pictures.