Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Rassmussen Family

I absolutely LOVED working with the Rassmussen Family. After being rained out on our scheduled day, we found another day that worked and it ended up being such a perfect day for pictures. This family of 7 (6 boys and 1 girl) was so stinking fun to spend time with. I couldn't help but think how fun it would be to be a part of this family! Beyond the constant climbing of the fences :) I was laughing the whole time and came home in a great mood. It makes such a difference when I work with a family as great as this one.





2 comments:

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Those look so good! You did such a great job. I am excited to see all of them. Thanks for taking the pictures.. good luck with your baby!!

Rob, Kara & Crew said...

Adrianne,
I looked at all most you entire blog!!! You are so gifted. Your pictures are beautiful and so different for each family. I wish I lived closer :(
Kara (Barker)