Monday, January 28, 2008

Lilly & Megan

Lily is just about three, and as cute as can be. I was really excited to take her pictures because she is so photogenic. She is such a good little girl and kept telling me "Adrianne, I really like this skirt." It was adorable. I had a terrible time trying to decide which pictures to post of her, so you may see some additions once I get a chance to go through them more thoroughly. Lily's 5 week old little sis, Megan, wasn't really in the mood for pictures today. We were hoping to get her to sleep, but she was much too interested in what was going on. They are both beautiful little girls as you will be able to see.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adrianne! I am beyond happy to see the girls portrayed so beautifully! Thank you so much. I can't wait to see more.